According to Pew Research, online dating has lost much of the stigma it used to have. Almost half the American public knows someone who has attempted online dating or met a fucking partner online and one-in-five adults inbetween 24 and 34 have attempted dating online. So you’re not alone!
Many people actually do find each other online and end up having long-term relationships. It’s a pretty convenient way to meet someone. My dad even met someone on Eharmony last year and is still dating her to this day.
Even tho’ it’s getting more popular, talking to women online isn’t that effortless. There are some proven things that work when attempting to begin conversations, however. I’m going to share with you some of the things that I’ve learned to get you talking and possibly meeting women, so listen up!
This article has sections on:
- Opening lines
- General approaches to commencing conversations online
- Tips on engaging in conversation
- Tips on making a fine profile
Getting a Date Online
I’m going to help you boost your game and give you proven openers that get women talking to you like nothing else. I’m also going to give you some tips on engaging in conversation.
Very first, I want to give you the scoop. 70% of damsels who go on POF (Slew of Fish) go on just to have a conversation. Some women like the feeling of having a lot of guys talking to them. But there are also a lot of women who are on online dating sites because they would actually like to meet someone. They don’t just want an online friend and they’re not on there to boost their ego. So when you’re attempting to embark conversations, reminisce that everything you do should budge towards meeting in person and taking things offline.
My Practice With Online Dating
I used PlentyOfFish because it was free. I was NOT going to pay to do online dating. I still use it time and again when I’m bored, most likely like some women do.
I physically met five of the chicks I talked to on POF, and I lost count of how many numbers I got.
I actually got so good at conversing that I got to the root of why some chicks don’t want to meet up. Some ladies truly are panicked to meet up with guys from online dating with a site like POF, where it’s hard to truly know who you’re talking to, and I don’t blame them. POF is so risk-free it actually becomes a little risky, especially for women.
On other sites that you pay for, like eHarmony and Match.com and Zoosk, the site has all your information like where you live and your phonenumber. They even go through a confirmation process to validate your identity which makes it more comforting to women.
So if a woman doesn’t want to meet up, there are a million reasons why that could be. She might be busy, in a relationship, out of town, recovering from bad practices with dudes, or jumpy. The problem isn’t necessarily you. Don’t get strung up up on it, and just budge on.
But you’re here for the good stuff, so here we go:
My Four Proven Openers for Talking up Damsels Online
1. Quick question, why come on here if you’re going to disregard all the guys anyway.
Explanation: I actually made this up and 90% of the time it works fabulously. You will get an instant reply. Even if she’s a little defensive at very first, it’s much better than no response. This is a flawless taunting conversation starter.
Two. You’re lovely, it’s too bad you go for the jock type.
Explanation: She’ll like the fact you gave her a compliment, but she’ll be intrigued or outraged at how you think you know her. You can lightly quiet her down, tho’. Here’s how I do it:
Lady: Excuse me? How would you know I go for the jock dude, you don’t know who I am.
Me: Well I have a good eye, I can spot those kinds of damsels when I see them.
Me: Ur right, I guess it takes time to get to know “some” damsels. So what makes you different?
Explanation: This one actually only worked for me 50% of the time, but I didn’t use it that much. I thought it would be kind of weird and offbeat, something no other fellow would use. It’s worth a shot for you at least.
Four. You’re adorable, it’s too bad you’re one of those timid damsels.
This is an excellent opener for someone who is a sensitive man because it matches you well. The way to engage her is similar to my 2nd opener.
These are the ones that have worked indeed well for me, but here are some other pointers in case you attempted these already or you want some other approaches to test out.
More Joy Openers to Use to Pick Up Women (Especially for Tinder and Similar Apps)
Getting a lady to react to you on Tinder or similar sites is less about relationships and more about the game. Most women are using it to have joy, so have some joy! If you can make them laugh, then you’re in. Don’t leave behind to make a good profile too (see end of article).
Tips for Getting a Damsel to Talk to You on Tinder (or Similar)
- Use their name if you know it.
- Make her feel an emotion (astonished, excited, insulted). Feeling something (even if it might be seen as slightly negative) is better than feeling nothing.
- Say something unique. Most guys don’t put any effort into their messages. If you do, you’ll likely see better results.
Suggestive and Certain Openers:
- Are you busy right now? Because you could be. With me. Doing it. Right now.
- Do you like muscles? I just went to the store and got some. We could share them. I’m talking about meat, btw. Also, I’m ripped.
- 🙂 + 😛 = :00000 (get it?)
- Annnnnnnnd .. . . . I think we’re married now. This is an eloping platform, right?
- You are the only woman that exists.
- Oh no. Now that I’ve seen your face I can’t reminisce anything else in my life. I hope I don’t have to be at work right now.
- For Your Information my profile is fake. If you want, tho’, you can get to know the model in the photos.
- I’m sure you get this all the time but DAMN Chick, your face reminds me that I need to wash my sheets soon.
- Did you know that I run a back knead delivery service? Give me your number and your address and I’ll be there as soon as I can.
- Did you know how much I love and respect all women? If we go on a date, you’ll get to see just how much I respect you. I’ll respect the sh**t out of you.
- Nice selfies 🙂 You certainly have fairly the mitt.
- We both find each other attractive. Let’s just skip the nonsense and get to the inescapable. What’s your #?
- Pizza is my 2nd dearest thing to eat in bed.
- I haven’t figured out if you’re going to be the nicest dame on my horny list, or the kinkiest woman on my nice list.
- Very cool profile (almost as cool as mine)
- There’s so many terrible things going on the world right now that it’s hard to know what to do. Do you like making out?
- So yes I’m fully available as a man to date, but I thought I should also let you know about this lawn-mowing business I have. And my muscles. I have those.
- Are you attempting to work on your golf sway? I don’t play, but I’d still like to display you how.
- FAQ: Yes, I reciprocate. Yes, I’m open to being both big and little spoon. No, I don’t validate.
- I’m so manly my beard is growing its own beard.
- I was thinking the morning after our date, I could make you some over effortless eggs and then we could shower together before hopping on a plane to Paris. Any of that sound good to you?
- You like a decent rapper for a while doll.
Nerdy or Awkward Openers:
- I’m kind of a rebel. I open chip bags from the bottom.
- Wow you are so pretty and I look like a foot. Not even a sexy foot, just a normal foot with hair on the knuckles. Hey! Figure hair! That’s hot, right?
- Guess who has two thumbs and just got off his parent’s cellphone plan. This stud! Give me your number and I can send you a pic of my thumbs for proof.
- I think I love you more than anyone’s ever loved me.
- You look cut. I’d like to get some workout tips from you.
- OK look, I know I’m way out of my league here, can we just cut to the pursue and have you overlook this message as quick as possible.
- You might not be able to take me home to Mom, but you can undoubtedly take me home. Please do, actually. I’m homeless. Alternatively, can I dog-sit for you?
- Not to get political or anything, but voting booths indeed turn me on. Have you ever attempted a dangling chad?
- I read the newspaper this morning and I’m not fifty years old. How turned on are you right now?
- Do you ever think about how life is just one long slow crawl to the middle? It’d be nice to see you there. I mean, we could see each other beforehand too.
- Prettiest smile I’ve seen in a while. OH MY GOD I JUST RHYMED.
- Adorable smile 🙂
- AWESOME SMILE.
- Lovely photos!
- Nice profile – I’m way outclassed.
Mean and Edgy Openers:
- Oh no you’re trouble aren’t you?
- You found me! You were looking for trouble right?
- Your parents will not like me. I can already tell.
- I can already tell you’re not indeed a “take home to mama” woman.
- You’re not truly my type, but my type also deep throats. Want to go out?
- Sorry you’re not indeed my type.
- Wow you are not attractive enough to do that lip thing.
- Based on what I’ve seen, you seem like one of those crazy women.
- Dang lady, are you an angel? Because you fell from heaven . . . oh dammit. I messed that one up. So . . . what’s up?
- I’m right behind you. Wait, sorry that was someone else. Okay now look. DANGIT. Still someone else. Hold on I’m on my way!
- WHEW thank God I found you! I’ve been dreaming about you so long I was worried you didn’t actually exist and that I was INSANE.
- Did you hear about that puppy stranded on a lifeboat in the middle of the Pacific ocean? Evidently its last wish was for us to go on a date. It was so adorable!
- Hello, yes, I’d like to sign up to join the religion where we idolize your face. Yes, the face-worshipping religion.
- Stop objectifying me! I’m a person too, you know.
- I don’t care what your roomie did. Whatever it was, I just want to let you know that you’re right and I’m here just to listen to you.
- If you’d like to opt out of a relationship with (INSERT NAME), please send an email to [email protected] If you do nothing, you will proceed to receive messages.
- Do you ever have so much money in your pockets that you get wounds on your hips. UGH. Life is so hard.
- I’ve thought it over, and I’m okay with naming our very first child Ray, tho’ I don’t think it’s fair to doom him to a life as a comedian or a truck driver. If she’s a chick, however, she’ll certainly be hot. Whoa was that pervy?
- Do you ever lay down and stare up into the starlets at night and wonder why there is so much sadness in the world, and why there are so many times in movies when you see someone make an incredible sandwich but they never get to eat it, or why we haven’t met yet?
- If we went on a date, where would we go, and why didn’t you just let me pay for your meal?
- Gotta run! They’re after me!
- Your wish is my guideline.
- NBD but I just ate a footlong sub.
Top Tips for Kicking off Conversations with Damsels Online
This section will give some general guidelines for beginning real conversations with women online for sites like OKCupid, POF, eHarmony. It’s a little more than just attempting to pick them up. Below you’ll also find some more approaches and examples both of what to do and what not to do.
- Don’t say the very first thing that hops into your head. So . . . leave behind just telling “hi.” This is what 90% of guys do. Make an effort to stand out.
- Don’t say anything like “Ur gorgeous.” Women hear compliments like that all the time. According to OKCupid’s data blog OKTrends, messages that have words like “sexy,” “beautiful,” “hot,” and “cutie,” all received less responses. Damsels aren’t listening to that stuff, so abandon telling it.
- Stop attempting to be cool or cocky. Being arrogant is a turnoff for women. Use words that make you seem a little vulnerable like “sorry” and “awkward” and “most likely.” Online dating can be a minefield for women, so being less menacing will up your chances of making it into the real world.
- Taunt. Online conversations are ideal for lighthearted taunting. You can indeed get to know her when you meet her in person.
- Be outgoing and positive. No one likes someone who’s negative all the time. People are attracted to happiness.
- Ease off if she doesn’t react. It’s okay. You’re not going to get a home run every time you hit the ball. Unwind. Don’t pursue her. There are tons more women out there.
- Be enthusiastic about getting to know her. Ask her questions about herself, but leave the powerful getting-to-know-you stuff for in person.
- Use good grammar. On OKTrends, they found that messages with slang like “u,” “ur,” “ya,” and “hit” and “can’t” got fewer responses. The only exceptions were “lol” and “hahaha.”
- Talk about her specific interests that you read in her profile, and tell her that you eyed it there. Say something like, “You have good taste in music! I love Alicia Keys too.” Or you can taunt her about her tastes too, like “Alicia Keys, indeed?”
- Learn from your mistakes! Notice what works and what doesn’t, and who’s responding to what you’re putting out there.
- Reminisce that the ultimate aim of this is to meet up with a woman in person. Don’t keep the messaging going on for too long before asking for a number or to meet up. That said, don’t shove for it too soon either. The longer you’re messaging each other, the longer you’ll be messaging each other. Unless you went online to get a pen pal, that can get old truly quick. Be bold! Ask to see her in person.
- Keep it brief. Long messages are hard to react to.
- Make her feel something! Make her laugh, surprise her, or taunt her. An emotional response is a good embark to a conversation.
- Have joy!
General Approaches to Attempt for OKCupid, POF, and other Online Dating Sites
For sites that are more known for people looking for relationships, it’s best to attempt some other kinds of approaches, which will vary depending on your age, where you live, and who you’re attempting to meet. Reminisce that this is just a guide and not a law. Here are some approaches you can attempt:
1. Whimsical Statement Related to the Lady’s Profile
Example: A cup of coffee turns me from a grumpy morning person to a blessed morning person! My dearest spot is Philz. Have you been there?
An opener like this shows that you read her profile and witnessed that she likes coffee. You also gave her an effortless question to response if she wants to proceed the conversation.
Two. Comment Followed by a Date Suggestion
Example: I went to school in Boston too! I loved running on the Charles in fall. It was so beautiful. Also, I’m going to be a little bold here . . . I’m going to a dodgeball tournament with my friends on Monday night. Want to come? You seem like the kind of lady that might be into that sort of thing.
Whoa whoa whoa, you say. Isn’t that too rapid? Not at all. Many women online don’t want to stay there. Demonstrate them that you’ve read their profile and then say something like “This is a little bold, but . . . ” and give them an activity that you’re going to and see if they want to go. It works best if it’s a group hangout. You can combine it with a drink beforehand, making it indeed effective to find out more about who they are as a person.
If she takes a look at your pictures and profile and thinks you look cool, you’re in.
Three. Comment and Question
Let’s say a woman who now lives in Austin, TX says she’s from Montgomery, Alabama and talks about how much she shamelessly loves country music:
A sample message could be: Why shameless? Country music is God’s bounty to mankind. Have you been to Alamo? (a bar that plays bluegrass in Austin)
This shows the lady that you read her profile, and then gives her an effortless question to react to. Yes or no. As a bonus, if she hasn’t been to that bar, then you can invite her to go out there.
Four. A One-Sentence Opener and Date Suggestion
Example: Talk Spain and tennis with me over whiskey in the city? I liked your profile 🙂 Tom.
This message is genius. It shows the lady that you read her profile, have an idea of things she’d like to talk about and where she’d like to go, and introduces you to her. If she wants to meet up with you, she’ll say yes and you’ll exchange numbers. If she doesn’t, then you won’t waste your time messaging her.
Now you have your openers, get ready to react to her replies!
Nine Common Approaches to Avoid
There are some approaches which seem to be truly common that actually don’t work at all. Learn them, avoid them, and budge on. Here they are:
1. The Generic “How’s It Going?”
This is a pretty common conversation treatment, which is like you’d use if you were meeting a stranger in real life, so you say “Hi” or “How’s your day been so far?”
This is certainly better than some other ways of talking to women online (i.e. hey sexy), but it’s also pretty boring. It doesn’t demonstrate that you’ve taken any time to read her profile or figure out what she might be in to. It’s a truly effortless message to pass up, and unless you’re Brad Pitt, she’s very likely not going to react.
If you indeed want to use this treatment, at least use an unusual welcoming with decent grammar, like “Howdy” or “Oh hey there.”
Two. Introducing Yourself and then Asking a Generic Question
Example: Hey! I’m _____. How are you doing today?
This treatment, like the above, is not so bad, tho’ you very likely won’t see much success with it. Just like in real life, it’s a little boring to just intro your name and then ask them how they’re doing. They hear that kind of stuff every day. It’s also effortless to cut-and-paste this kind of message and when it’s not even that interesting to begin out with, it’ll be effortless for a chick to disregard.
Another problem with this treatment is that you have to get from the awkward “hello we are both strangers” to going on a date with them. That’s most likely going to take more messages than you want to send or she’ll want to react to.
Three. Random “get-to-know-you” question
This could be anything from a “Would you rather . . . ” question to a “What would you do if . . . ” question to any one of those lame icebreaker questions we’ve all had to deal with. They’re bad for two reasons. One is that they sound like you Googled “good ways to commence conversation with women” and went with the very first one you spotted.
Two is that they don’t actually get any closer to you meeting up in person. Instead, you’ll know that she’d rather die by razorblades than in a fire. How useful is that? It’s not. Use questions and information that tells her about you and lets you get information about who she is.
Four. “Hey sexy, beautiful, etc.”
Like I mentioned above, women tend to overlook questions that embark out with a physical compliment and you can securely assume that they’e already received dozens, if not hundreds, of similar messages. Make them feel interesting. You, by proxy, will also seem more interesting.
Five. “I’m fresh to this entire online dating thing . . .”
Messages about how you’re fresh to online dating and are not truly sure how it works are boring. Very first of all, they concentrate on yourself and your own lack of confidence and they make her feel awkward because now she has to reassure you that it’s okay. She doesn’t want to be your mom. At worst, she’ll also assume she’s strange for attempting online dating too.
Similarly, don’t ask women how long they’ve been doing online dating. Those kinds of questions lead nowhere. Why does it matter?
6. “Hey I noticed you misspelled you’re as your”
Very first messages that critique a woman’s profile might seem nice, but they’re just indeed annoying. No one wants to go on a date with someone who will be their judge for the entire evening. If you like her, talking about noticing her spelling error might be the flawless thing to bring up on your 20th date, or never.
7. Messages that are obviously cut-and-pasted
Take an extra minute and send her a message that shows you read her profile and are interested in her specifically.
8. “What’s the craziest message you got on OKCupid?”
You might think this will make you stand out as “not one of those guys,” and it does. Unluckily, it makes you into a different kind of boy, one that doesn’t get a response to his message.
Sure, most people know that women tend to get a lot of messages from fellows and that some of them are ridiculous. That fact, however, has nothing to do with you and her, and truly nothing to do with her. So why are you asking it?
9. Complimenting a woman on her profile or providing her bonus points
This is kind of a tricky one. In some cases, you can tell a female that you liked her profile and it will totally work for you. In others, it just makes it sound like she passed a test, and tests aren’t joy. Telling something like, “You have one of the best profiles I’ve seen!” will make it seem like you’ve seen millions of profiles. No woman wants to be reminded that they’re just another one in a crowd.
Similarly, providing a woman “bonus points” if she likes something that you do or can guess something about you based on a hint you placed in your profile makes you seem like you are always testing a lot of women and that they’re just another dumb dame you’re putting through their fool-proof test. None of these are good ways to commence out with someone you think is attractive.
Engaging in Conversation After the Opener
The conversation part is where many people hit a wall. They either send too many messages and the conversation dies off before they get a chance to meet in real life, or they shove for a date too soon when one party isn’t ready.
The best advice for engaging in conversation is to stay positive, ask her specific questions about herself with information you got from her profile, and ask for a date as soon as possible (within three messages).
This is why the best openers begin with a combination of showcasing the female you read her profile and are interested in her and introducing yourself in a way that make the female feel comfy. Keep it elementary! The more words you say, the more likely you’re going to say something stupid.
Reminisce, you’re going to make mistakes, and that’s okay. The significant thing is to make sure that you learn from them.
Online Dating Poll
Have you ever met someone online
Making the Flawless Online Dating Profile
The opener is just part of the equation. If you have a killer opener but your profile looks like a dud, the chick’s not going to message you back.
If you want women to talk to you, you gotta look like someone worth talking to. Right? I’ve seen too many disastrous profiles that make guys look undateable. This is something that can happen even to good guys who are “just attempting to be themselves” in online dating.
Here are some tips for shaping up your profile.
How to Make the Best Profile
Your profile picture is the very first thing a woman’s going to see when she sees your message, so make it count! It also emerges in a lot of places on most dating sites and will undoubtedly be your very first impression.
Make Your Face Look Good
Your profile picture should be a pic of your face, nothing else. If it’s blurry, if you’re wearing sunglasses or a hat, if the picture is too dark, it’s likely going to be a pass for her. Ideally, you’d also be doing something and looking away from the camera but a nice photo will do as well.
If you think that this is the flawless time to be holding a dog or a puppy, think again. If you love dogs or have kids, she’ll learn about that in your profile.
OKCupid had a fine blog post about how to find your best face for online dating. Some of the main takeaways:
- Pictures with flash age your face by seven years.
- Take your photos outside either in the late afternoon or in the early morning.
- Blur the background of your photo so that your face is the clearest part. This is indeed effortless to do with online photo editors like Pixlr by using the focal point adjustment.
- Smile and look friendly.
- Have a friend take your photo for you so you can avoid the dreaded selfie pic. When they take it, think about the last thing that made you laugh and smile like you mean it.
- Don’t be a show-off and kill the bro-shot or the gang sign pictures. You don’t look cool. You look immature.
Don’t Attempt to Hide Who You Are
For the rest of your photos, you’ll want at least one clear bod shot and some pictures that give a hint as to who you are and how you spend your time. Do you have hobbies? What do you do with your friends? Don’t post too many pictures of you with alcohol or with other women. Those can give the wrong impression.
If you’re not proud of your bod or your face, use the photos as a way to display off your personality and something that you are proud of about yourself. If women feel like they don’t know what you look like or that you’re hiding something, they will almost certainly not agree to go out with you.
Keep It Fresh
It’s also a good idea to test out a duo of profile pictures and rotate them every two weeks or so. What you think is a excellent photo might not actually be that attractive for the women you’re attempting to attract.
Also, stay latest. All pictures should be within the last six months or so, maybe a year. If you don’t have any latest pictures, this is a excellent time to go do something joy with your friends and have them do a photo shoot with you.
Your Profile Name
Reminisce that kid in middle school with the weird name that everyone made joy of? Consider this round two. Choose a profile name that talks about your interests or how you define yourself. Putting a little thought into this will go a long way. Avoid anything sexual, cocky, or stupid.
This is not the time to attempt out bigdaddy_67 or 6romeo9. Just don’t.
How to Talk about Yourself: Profile Description
Packing out your profile description can be daunting. If you think it’s hard, you’re not alone. Tons of guys don’t know how to talk about themselves or do it in a way that sounds attractive. Fortunately, there are some proven ways to make yourself look good when you’re attempting to tell strangers who you are
Don’t talk about how awkward you feel packing out a profile or say anything like “I don’t truly know what to say or how this online dating stuff works.” It makes you sound unconfident and uninteresting. That’s not how you want to come across, is it?
As tempting as it may be, you shouldn’t lie about the hard facts. Don’t say you don’t have kids if you do. Don’t say you’re a lawyer when you’re a paralegal. Should you end up meeting a woman in person, it will be hard for her to accept the fact you lied to her even if she might have liked you otherwise. Dishonesty is a turn-off.
That said, if you periodically smoke but wouldn’t mind providing it up, it’s okay to say you don’t smoke. You know if you’re being deceptive or not.
Don’t lie about your profession. If you’re not proud of the way you made money, instead emphasize where you want to be in a duo of years or what your goals are. That shows that you’re driven and that you have a plan for your life. Women are into that.
Be open about your intent. If you actually want to meet someone, don’t be timid about telling that. Downplaying your reasons for being online by telling that you don’t have time for a relationship will only deter women from engaging with you at all.
This should go without telling, but your profile is not the place to complain about women or past relationships. In fact, it’s not the place to complain at all. Talking negatively about women or anything will make you seem negative and unfun, and ultimately uninteresting. Be positive. Talk about what you do like.
A laundry list of what you’re not looking for is truly unattractive too (i.e. “Don’t bother if you’re a smoker or don’t workout.”) It makes you seem judgey, arrogant, and closed-minded. Talk about what you are looking for instead.
Tell a funny story! Women like funny. Making them laugh is a excellent way to get them interested.
Talk about your quirks. If you’re not sure what quirks you have, then ask your friends about some of the things they notice you doing. Being unique is how you’re going to be able to attract attention in a sea of fellows.
Avoid going into a speech about your likes and dislikes. Imagine you’re at a bar and a chick comes up to you and starts listing every single one of her beloved songs. No thanks. Instead, think of your interests as potential conversation starters. Just a little bit will do.
A longer profile is not necessarily better, and it doesn’t have to be ideal. Again, in a blog from OKCupid, researchers found that profile pictures accounted for almost 90% of a person’s impression of their profile. Your words, while helpful, are secondary. Keep your answers brief, upbeat, and unique.
Meeting up in person is always the best way to get to know someone. Assume you’ll truly get to know each other then.
Use spell check and decent grammar. Obviously you should still sound like yourself, but you don’t want to sound like a dummy or like someone who doesn’t care enough to put a good impression of themselves out there.
You Get What You Give
Like in many things, the kind of responses you get from women reflect what you’re putting out there.
Did you put time into your profile? Would the kind of woman you want to date be attracted to the person from your profile?
Did you put time into your messages? Are you sending messages that the kind of woman you want to date would want to react to?
If you’re not having any luck, talk to a close friend (female friend if possible) and get their input on what you’re doing. Be open to their suggestions. Recall that part of the joy is making mistakes AND learning from them.
Good luck out there!
Just the brand name of the book, not calling you a dummy lol.
Online Dating Cons and Scams
by Marcy Goodfleisch 96
Online Dating: Your Love Life Isn’t Over at 40
by Holley Rich Coleman 1
How to Succeed With Online Dating
The Best Dating Sites for Geeks and Nerds
6 Reasons Why Looking for a Relationship Online Is a Bad Idea
by Carolyn Dahl 94
The Types of Guys You Meet Using Online Dating Sites
by Jeannie InABottle 109
Dave Murray Five weeks ago from Torrington CT
Here is a peak I have never seen before today. Message ONLY women online now. Elementary psychological. Here is how to do it and how it works http://nbots.me/bd8
You can get the total practice of online dating without actually joining a site.
Take a picture of your shower curtain.
Spend a few days asking yourself questions like ",If I was a type of cheese what cracker would I best be served on?",
Write long heartfelt letters and then throw them away unread.
Buy expensive tickets to events you have no interest in, get dressed up, drive 100 miles to the event, wait around outside in the parking lot for about an hour then go home.
Eat a meal at a fancy restaurant alone.
Write your credit card numbers on the walls of public restrooms.
how do you get damsels to to like you in 1 or Two days if they dont like you at school i am a good fellow and i like to go on dates
what do you do if you like a dame and she dont like you
Tyler batttese 15 months ago
Looking for a lady
Dosent matter what you say. If a damsel likes what she sees she’ll react.
Hey how are you
realtalk247 22 months ago
Excellent advice for meeting people online. I think many people are challenged when it comes to creating dialogue.
Some of the cheesy lines were nice and I did smile.
Superb openers and online daters, don’t leave behind to ask for the sale (date/phone number)
Some of these are so cheesy it’s unbelievable
While I am all for the brief term success which can be achieved by negging, it seems like a poor basis for a genuine human connection
your stuped go to hell
i want a damsels to talk
One opener that gets their attention that I made up (similar to something I heard from Richard La Ruina) is, ",I have two felonies, three kids from separate women who I never see, herpes, a drug problem and a penchant for buzzed fighting. Also I hate puppies and joy. Sound appealing?", This gets their attention because it’s stupid and they’re gonna know you’re not serious because it’s preposterous.
Dude thank you so much. I’ve been using the 1st opener a lot and it’s been working very well. And it’s so much joy attempting to figure out what else to say after lmao. But it truly has been working like a charm. I already got a damsels number and I’m stringing up out with her next Sunday and I’m still talkin a bit with a bunch other indeed attractive ladies as well
Thank U using one of your opened question got a lot of women to react
Guys, insulting her does not work, maybe for youthful women but not a women. The jock one is okay but the timid thing would not get me to react, then again im 30yrs.
It worked flawlessly for me. two numbers from dimes in 30 minutes total. Swear to God!!
angier williams Three years ago
I truly would like to find a nice chick
I’ll say that the very first opener certainly works. In a day and a half i’ve had about 20 beautiful women react to me. All of either black, hispanic, or mixed race. Not to be racial or anything but watching i’m mixed (1/Two black, 1/Two white) i honestly don’t get many responses from white women no matter what i write lol. But my suggestion would be to switch the wording a bit. a few of the women were confused by what i said. Two tho’ i was being rude and actually cussed me out lol. so i used ",Quick question, why come on here if you know all the guys on here aren’t worth your time and you’ll just overlook them anyway? lol",. Works better for me. But quick disclaimer: in my opinion no opener is going to get a woman to react to you if she’s not attracted to you. So guys do anything it takes to make yourself more attractive. Get in form if you’re not already. Post better pictures. Write a better profile. It will all help. Women have many guys attempting to talk to them. you have to stand out in all areas. Good luck
Thos advice is bull shite and pisses women off
slew of fish is bull shite some ladies I like don’t reply to me they just block me or deleted my message why is that when I say hi how you to a chick she just don’t reply to me and I don’t get many message need your help
I am interested in movie s, music I am swift cool plucky wise I love lean white ladies that where brief shirts and blondie ladies.
So I’ve been using these, and you’re right, they do get a response more often than not, problem is I seem to be just pissing the damsels off:
Chick 1 : ",not being rude but I don’t like your attitude so please don’t message me again.",
Woman Two: ",A civil conversation usually starts with a welcoming of some sort &, then something which shows wit &, grabs my interest. Are you under the impression that you have messaged me before &, I have overlooked you?
I reply to guys who are either lovely or piss me off? Guess which category you’ve fallen under? Shame because had you attempted to message me something civil you would have fallen under the very first category! : p",
",They still have that childhood belief that they are going to be kidnapped, this was deep lol",
You’re spot on, but there is a larger issue here that you need to consider when picking up ladies online.
The culture around dating from a female perspective can be appalling. If a damsel is willing to get in the car with you without any precautions, then she’s either utterly naï,ve or is irresponsible to a point of a high school attitude. As awesome as that sounds, she’ll make for a shitty gf.
What you need to do is create a safe environment for any damsel online. Don’t joke about things like rape or real life violence. These are legitimate concerns in dating culture for women. Similarly, you need to be respectful about any reservations she has. Not providing you her facebook or twiter, tho’ uncommon for online dating, is not a individual rejection. It can be a ordinary protection of her privacy until she gets to know you better. Most importantly, if you get a very first date, then don’t assume you’ll be picking her up. ",Do you want to meet me there, or should I come pick you up you?", is flawless. Dating someone a woman doesn’t know personally takes more prep than looking good. If you are dealing with a responsible, self-preserving woman, then she will have her own transportation, she’ll have given trusted friends her location information for the night, and may have taken other precautions. This sounds like a lot of things for one woman to do before one date, and it is, but it’s also both necessary and so normal to women that it shouldn’t be demonstrable on the actual date. Just be aware, gentlemen, and don’t be personally affronted when she turns down the rail home.
Your Quick question, why come on here if you’re going to overlook all the guys anyway. Gets a response every time almost instantly its awesome but I’ve taken to it more of a game and at times even lectured a few of the chicks about their choices ha just having joy run care if I get a positive or negative response its all about joy in the game
hooking up online sure has become a chore since the days of of AIM and the like,. now even ugly chicks get to be dick picky.
I googled this out of curiosity, philosopher, nice work! Couldn’t have done better myself.
You have to pay attention to the profile to determine which opening line to use. Makes it lighter to build on their responses. The philosopher has given you some excellent openers which I have attempted myself and had continued success with. Pof has become more of an entertainment thing for me.
I’d like to go on and on and tell you what to do because I honestly feel sorry for you, fairly frankly I don’t have the patients to type it all right now.
I’ve used his lines word for word and they work but you have to choose which line to use on who. Take his lines and make them your own as well. Look at what they are in to and research it, google it if you have to, after their response, switch the subject and inquire to their interests with an intelligent question or ponder her response for a while and think of what she means by it.
Honestly, have a few beers or smoke a dubee, helps the creativity flow.
Attempt to come up with your own lines. Think of what is going on right now. For example. I’ve used this on 7 women so far and had a 100% response today. ", what are you doing on line on the longest day of the year, shouldn’t you be on a patio somewhere liking the sun?", Guess what I’m doing tonight? I have Three options, that’s a good take!
Be patient, don’t react right away, wait a few hours or even a day. Think of what you are going to say.
Can u give me sme mre ways to open up her .. Indeed visited many sites
But urz wz amazing plz give sme mre open up lines n wt to do after getting a strange lines frm her ..
doll give me her number what to say text her
Lol i want to use the jock line,but I kinda do already look like the jock type from my pics .I think that would backfire on me haha.Im going to attempt anyway
PoeticPhilosophy Three years ago from Canada
lol, that’s a good response. Not to be mean, but, you’re being insecure.
",Excuse me", is exactly how I said she would react, and I gave you a way on how to engage after that.
",Is that your way of getting a lady’s attention", is a women way of taunting, and means, she’s into you!
You will learn this as you go on, and like I said, that is as far as I can lead you, as, you need to create the building blocks for yourself.
I attempted the 1st line opener, and I DID get responses from chicks. However, all of them seemed negative.
A few of them responded back telling ",Excuse me?",
One responded back and said ",Is that your way of getting a dame’s attention?",
I just said pffft to a woman and she replyed yessss what do I say now
What’s a good engage for #1?
Dude this worked like a charm I can’t even believe it!
Hate to admit it but you know what you’re doing!! Used the line about overlooking all the guys..and got almost the exact response..",How do you know I overlook all the guys?", ha good work man!!
i want a gf
Can you give me a few more good openers that you use because i’ve rinsed out all of the ones you given out lol.
I mean’t why fb over pof?
Why fb or pof? I’m nosey.
PoeticPhilosophy Trio years ago from Canada
lol, certainly facebook.
I was on pof and noticed a lady I recently seen on Facebook too. Should I message her on pof or fb?
PoeticPhilosophy Trio years ago from Canada
OLI: Hey my man, sorry it took so long to reply, but. there is no ",topic", or anything that can keep the conversation flowing, because. life is unpredictable, and it isn’t meant to be all planned out in your head.
Also, because you ",naturally", don’t have the abilities to converse with her, no matter what you say, the conversation will most likely. end up a total-disaster. What you can do, is leave behind about having the flawless words to say, and leave behind about getting her downright. and just think about being her friend. Damsels always love to talk, no matter how inconfident you are.. they even sometimes dig the man being gasped up to talk to her.
So. I encourage you to build your conversation abilities with anyone.. talk to strangers on the street by just telling hi. anything that builds your conversation abilities, because it isn’t words that make it, it’s your confidence.. if you build your speaking abilities. the more better you will be with woman. All the best.
Hey Poetic Philosophy, there’s a female I truly like but i don’t know her and i was wondering if you could suggest me a few topics i could talk to her about in order to keep the conversation flowing.
PoeticPhilosophy Three years ago from Canada
Actually, they will.
It doesn’t matter if you are ugly or don’t make a lot of money. Women won’t talk to you if you are ugly.
Hey I love to talk to chicks they are so nice and I love there smile I wish I had a gf.
PoeticPhilosophy Trio years ago from Canada
🙂 Glad it’s workin for ya.
gravely mate. some POF chick messaged me and i responded with your ",Four. You’re adorable, it’s too bad your one of those bashful damsels.", and I literally got an reaction swifter than I could click to check another chick out. It was literally seconds at most. Hilarious.
PoeticPhilosophy Trio years ago from Canada
No problem 🙂 Glad I could help.
Dude, your openers rock, I’ve adapted some of them for my own use. It’s joy attempting to come up with different answers to the ",Why are you disregarding all the guys",, I’ll tear up it. Thanks Bro!
So this is why i get the same email permanently i can blame this.
Dr Acula, Vamp Three years ago
Mate, I used a duo of you’re most used line and this female caught me out. She said at least Three people have said the same exact line and reckons I was part of some advertising scam haha
PoeticPhilosophy Trio years ago from Canada
🙂 No problem my man, thanks for your comment.
Hey PoeticPhilosphy, just desired to thank you for this article. I was never good at messaging women online just because I couldn’t figure out how to make it interesting. In person, it is much lighter for me. But online, even when chicks do message back, it just isn’t joy, it was always boring cause it just wasn’t an interesting conversation. It got to the point where I myself would stop messaging. Anyway, I literally copy and pasted your very first line five minutes ago, and I already got replies.
My old self might be begging for more information – Part of me truly wants to, but now, I actually like the dance. It’s joy attempting to figure out what to say or do.
So yeah, thank you, I was literally almost done with online dating just cause it was boring. These lines just made it more interesting. Thanks!
PoeticPhilosophy Four years ago from Canada
Drizzle, as I said, figure it out. You’ll have a lot of mess-ups. The entire point of ",Not-getting-attached", as I say in my bar-graph, is to not care if you lose the damsel by what you say.
A way to solve that ",contemplated-stifle", would be. ",No problem, so be fair, why are you on pof",?
I literally just made that up, and once you go through more and more chicks, you will be able to keep convos going like nothing. Like I said, you have to suck before you get better ,). All the best.
Okay nice tips. But what if after I tell the damsel, ",You’re adorable, it’s too bad you go for the jock type.", she says ",thank you",? Then what? Clueless..
Socratic Methodist Four years ago
Hey man, if you could post some of your text conversations or whatever, and go over what your thought process was for every response and what you were attempting to accomplish, that would be truly helpful thanks man
PoeticPhilosophy Four years ago from Canada
I would love to help you, but as I said in the article, that is as far as I can lead you. You know how to open the doll, you must now ",learn", how to engage. If I told you step-by-step on what to do, you would just be using a script and when it came to real-life you would be blank, because. You used a script and knew nothing and are now in the blue. So like I said, you will have a lot of mess-ups and of course it will feel un-natural/uneasy like you said, because you are doing something that isn’t your character. Just keep going my man, I provided everything you need in this article. Take a look at the ",Graph-bar", where it says don’t get fastened. You will have to go through 10s, 20s of ladies. All the best.
Also can you also provide me with more of those opener examples in an engaging conversation?
Hey it worked she replied. but i don’t know how to switch the mood of the convo.. As in, i was kinda being different at the begin but how do i switch it from her telling ",you don’t know me", to having a good convo? I was truly stuck on that part.. don’t even know how to. it all seems so negative at the embark. Help?
PoeticPhilosophy Four years ago from Canada
Hahaha awesome James you go for it! You Two my friend.
Tijani Achamlal Four years ago from Morocco
Interesting .Thanks for sharing with us this practice.I m going to use POF maybe I will get some fish tonight hehe
Have wonderful weekend!
Copyright ©, 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages ®, is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with playmates including Amazon, Google, and others.
Connect with us
Copyright ©, 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.